Publishing in the OpenFOAM Journal
The OpenFOAM Journal aims at publishing original papers related to the OpenFOAM computational library.
The main features of the journal are:
- It is free to publish - no financial contribution required for publications
- It is free to access - no financial contribution required for accessing the publications
- Each publication will have an associated discussion forum (in cooperation with CFD Online, to increase the interaction between the readers and the authors, and the overall impact of the contribution.
- Authors are strongly encouraged to provide information that will allow the reproducibility of the published information (stored on Dataverse), which might include:
- source code;
- validation and verification data (including experimental results);
- case and mesh dictionaries;
All the contributions must outline the following two major keystones in the presentation of the work:
- Reproducibility of results
- Benefit for the OpenFOAM community (academia and/or industrial application)