Submit a paper to the OpenFOAM® Journal?
If you want to submit a paper to the OpenFOAM® Journal, please consider the following points before submission:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in PDF document file format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Authors' Guidelines
- The authors confirm that they own the right to publish all the data (numerical and experimental) that will be provided with the submission
- The authors confirm that they have read the Scope of the Journal and Author’s Guidelines
- The authors confirm that they have removed all identity data from the documents that will be subjected to review (double-blind)
- The authors agree to have their data collected and stored according to the OpenFOAM® Journal Privacy Statement.