Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF, Latex or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors confirm that they own the right to publish all the data (numerical and experimental) that will be provided with the present submission.
Focuses on publications that provide detailed information about novel solvers development, innovative verification and validation done with existing solvers and new case studies that illustrate the potential of OpenFOAM® based tools
Focuses on shorter publications that describe and illustrate novel features/capabilities/functionalities/tools based on OpenFOAM®, providing clear benefits for the community
Focuses on detailed and critical analyses of existing OpenFOAM® based tools to address complex or novel topics. The publications in this group are not expected to provide innovative work, but should be clearly useful to help/guide the community selecting the best approaches to address the envisaged topics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.